Who does not love a tanned body? Yes, a tanned body is loved by all. The safest and the most effective way to get a desirable golden brown tan is by lying on a sunbed. Spray tanning also provides a natural looking tan. It is advised that you visit a reputable tanning salon to get amazing tanning.
Mentioned below are some tips for best tanning:
- Exfoliate the Skin – For the best tan, using the tanning spray at the tanning salon, the technician will first exfoliate your skin. Hence, your skin will look smooth and clean. The dead cells will be removed and the outermost layer of the skin will be activated for higher melanin production. There are several scrubs and products that are available at a tanning salon in Boca Raton that will help you exfoliate your skin, thus making it soft and fresh.
- Moisturize the Skin- For tanning spray to work seamlessly, moisturize your skin with a good quality moisturizer. The best tanning salon will first moisturize your skin and then put on the tanning lotion. This is also done to prolong the tan. When the skin is supple, it gets tanned faster and easier in comparison to dry skin. It is advised that you drink fluids before and after the tan. This will keep the skin hydrated. These days you get several moisturizers to aid the indoor tanning process.
- Use a tanning accelerator before the process – Sunbed creams augment melanin production for a deeper tan. There is a wide range of sunbed creams that are available. From coolers to creams with tingle effect, bronzers, etc there are so many products that have been formulated to help you get a deeper and faster tan. Just make sure that you pick up a product according to the type of your skin otherwise you might get a rash or an allergic reaction. Always consult a dermatologist before you apply any new product to your skin.
- Remove any kind of makeup – There should be no makeup or any cosmetic product on your skin before you go to a tanning salon. Makeup interferes in the process to get tanned. Also, it will diminish the life of your tan. So remove all of it. Also, some cosmetic products have ingredients that can cause reactions with Ultra Violet (UV) light. So, if you have sensitive skin, use a wipe and get rid of anything that is on your face and body.
- read more: What is Acrylic Nails
So, these are some of the tips that will help you get a longer and a beautiful looking tan. Do not wax or shave after the tanning session as this will exfoliate the outer layer and remove your tan. Visit Boca Tanning Club for best results. They will serve you as per your convenience in the best possible manner. Without leaving any stone unturned, they fulfill all their client’s tanning requirements.