For sports enthusiasts, no ambience can match the one that is experienced in a fully-packed stadium. Witnessing their favourite team or player cruise to victory, or give a tough fight before bowing out — every action sends a chill down their spine. However, as an avid sports lover, you cannot always savour the enthralling and mesmerising experience of being present at the venue. That said, you can always catch the riveting action on your TV in the comfort of your home. Watching on TV may not engender a similar environment as that of a stadium. But if you possess a quality TV, you won’t be left disappointed. Hence, the next time you yearn to purchase a durable TV offering pristine and crystal-clear visuals, you have to consider LG.
It is among the most experienced manufacturing companies in the market. LG has earned the confidence of the Indian consumers and has lived up to the expectations exceedingly well. LG unveils a series of models every year in every size category. So, if you wish to purchase a new TV for your bedroom, an LG 32-inch TV will be the perfect fit for you. For a small-sized room, investing in a TV with large dimensions would not augur well. You would not have a clear display, a mood spoiler for any hardcore sports lover. The LG TV 32-inch price is also not exorbitant; it varies according to the resolution. Do not think twice, and invest in an LG 32-inch TV to enjoy a truly immersive experience.
Why should you purchase a smart TV?
Like every other electronic appliance, TVs have also gradually evolved. Innovations have been introduced to keep up with the changing demands of the consumers. The success of OTT platforms, flocking of people to digital platforms like YouTube and the resultant decline in the popularity of satellite TV has led to the incorporation of internet facilities within the TV’s interface. Now, one cannot imagine purchasing a TV that does not support an internet connection. A smart TV comes with an operating system such as Android, WebOS etc. LG supports WebOS in its smart TVs. With pre-installed applications, you can dive deep into the enriching content that the internet extends. You can even do away with your setup box and catch all the sporting action on OTT platforms. The LG smart TV price starts from around 17,000 INR, fitting for an industry-leading brand like LG.
Types of LG 32-inch smart TVs
As previously mentioned, the LG TV (32-inch) price varies according to the display resolution. The resolution of a TV is the combination of horizontal and vertical pixels, which generates the images on the TV screen. An increase in resolution implies a more detailed picture. The visuals get more intricate and receive a natural touch, as if the barrier between the virtual and the real world gets eliminated. Before selecting the most appropriate resolution based on your budget, become enlightened about the TV technologies.
- LED TV: An LED (Light-Emitting Diode) TV is an upgrade from the traditional and now obsolete LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) TV. These TVs employ back-lit diodes in place of the Cold-Cathode Fluorescent Lights (CCFLs). LED TVs are lighter and sleeker in their structure.
- OLED TV: OLED stands for Organic Light-Emitting Diode. Unlike LED TVs, these possess a thin-carbon film included within the screen. With the passage of electricity, the organic material lights up to present a clear and bright display. OLED TVs were first introduced by LG, depicting the brand’s commitment to bring in revolutionary innovations. You can opt for an OLED TV if you are comfortable in bringing home a big-ticket item. OLED TVs can take a toll on your savings, and hence, you should be mindful of that aspect.
Coming to the resolution of your LG 32-inch smart TV, you will find numerous alternatives to choose from:
- HD-Ready: HD-Ready TVs are among the most affordable TVs accessible in the market. So, if you wish to invest in a reliable brand like LG but still be a bit conservative, an LED HD-Ready TV will be your best bet. HD-Ready offers 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. The TV will thus support a maximum resolution of 720p. It would not lend the best experience, but it cannot be termed as a pushover either. LG has some of the best HD-Ready TVs in the market.
- Full-HD: Full-HD (Full High-Definition) TVs extend a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p). A Full-HD TV is a must for imbibing the aura of a stadium in the comfortable environment of your home. You will be able to feel brighter and livelier visuals with this genre of TV.
- Ultra-HD: Ultra-HD TVs (4K) proffer four times the pixels offered by a Full-HD TV. Boasting a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, Ultra-HD TVs are one for the future. However, you won’t find a 32-inch TV that comes with 4K resolution, and this is usually found in large screen TVs.
Based on your budget, invest in an LG 32-inch smart TV to transform the way you watch all the sporting events. You can purchase it from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, which extends eye-catching discounts on the smart TV price. Furthermore, use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to avail of no-cost EMIs. With the no-cost feature, you can divide the cost of the new TV into monthly instalments, without having to pay interest charges or processing fees.
Also read – Low budget Mi phones that are worth buying